Advanced Programmatic Advertising
Advanced Programmatic Advertising
We are living in the age of Automation. Every field is now utilizing Automation to improve workflow and efficiency, and Digital Marketing is no different. Programmatic advertising, a virtual digital marketing channel, is the automated way of buying and selling digital ad spaces. The programmatic ecosystem consists of different software applications like DSP, SSP, Ad Exchange, DMP, etc. Among the different buying & selling processes through programmatic, RTB has gained popularity among both publishers and advertisers as it helps publishers sell their remnant inventories through a real-time bidding process. In addition, advertisers can also purchase inventories as per the open market rate prevailing at that time.
Programmatic Advertising- The future of Digital Marketing
According to Statista, India alone has already spent close to 473 million dollars on Programmatic Advertising in 2021.
Programmatic advertising shows no sign of slowdown. On the contrary, the global programmatic advertising spending jumped from 68.2 billion U.S Dollars in 2017 to 129.1 billion U.S Dollars in 2020 and will reach 155 billion U.S Dollars by the end of 2021-2022, 72 percent of the total digital display advertising spend worldwide.
The Programmatic form of advertising relies on data and uses AI and algorithms to serve the advertising to the right consumer at the right time.
Who can enroll in this course?
If you are currently working in the Digital Marketing field and would like to explore possibilities and opportunities, our Advanced Programmatic Advertising course is right for you. You must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience in any paid online marketing platform. We do not encourage freshers in this course.
Introduction to Programmatic Advertising
- Evolution of programmatic advertising
- Online advertising platforms
- Understanding IAB
- Concept of programmatic advertising
- What are audience data
- Future of programmatic advertising
- Benefits of programmatic advertising
- Challenges of programmatic advertising
- Compare Google Ads with Programmatic
- Various ad frauds
- Different types of programmatic advertising
- Understanding RTB & its components
- The working principle of RTB
- Understand the difference between Programmatic buying & RTB
- Bid Request
- Bid Response
Programmatic Deals and introduction to SSP and DSP
Publishers and Advertisers in RTB
- Understanding Ad Exchanges and Ad serving
- Ad Network Vs Ad Exchange
- Understand SSP
- How SSP works
- Different SSP’s
- Understand DSP
- How DSP works
- Different DSP’s
- Meta DSP
ATD and Audience Data
Data Management Platforms
Ad Servers and Attribution Models
- Ad Servers
- Line Items and Publisher tags
- Understanding attribution
- Different attribution models
- Comparison between the different attribution models
Ad Units, Display Ads, and Video Ads
- Understanding Ad Units
- List and understand the different ad types
- Understanding different web feeds
- Video Ads
- IAB standards for video ads
- VAST Vs. VPAID
- Recommendation widgets
Cookies and Different Auction Pricing
- Understanding Cookie
- Different types of cookies
- First price RTB auction
- Second price RTB auction
- Important terms related to programmatic advertising
Ad Verification and Waterfall Model
- What is Ad Verification?
- Need for Ad verification?
- How Ad verification works
- Ad verification vendors
- Working on the waterfall model